Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tis the Season

I was once again reminded to update tonight, so here we go!
(I apologize in advance for the shortness of the update. It's late and I'm exhausted.)

Food Eaten:

Soy protein shake made with fat free milk: 300 calories
Handful of non-salted pretzels: 150 calories
1/4 serving of Eggplant with ricotta: around 400 calories
Buffalo chicken (deli style) with 2 slices American white cheese and wheat bread: around 400 calories

Grand total: 1250 calories

Exercise for the day:
Walking around for 5 hours: 400 calories (no box moving today)
Dancing o and off for a total of around 30 min: 300 calories

Grand total: 700 calories burned

Bwah bwah. I've just been so swamped with the holidays and everything to be able to even contemplate trying to get to the gym. I am going to try and go after work tomorrow, but we may be getting a snow storm, so the weather does factor into my decision. I also did gift wrapping today, but I don't think that counts as an exercise haha.

Oy.

No comments: