Monday, May 23, 2011

The Mail's Here!

I got home from work tonight and opened the door to a pile of mail on the kitchen table. As I sorted through the pile looking for my letters/bills/etc, I came across a small package with my name on it. I tore it open to see

MY BONDI BANDS CAME IN!!!!
I immediately broke into a celebratory dance and did a photo shoot

This is my pink whirly one!


And this is my motivational Bodi Band- SASSY!!

I'm BEYOND excited and cannot wait to try them out on a run tomorrow. My run for yesterday and today was cancelled as my body decided it hates me (for multiple reasons- BOO!). Needless to say I spent most of last night alternating between an ice pack and a heating pad across my abdomen (I despise cramps) to help with the pain. 

Today was much better than yesterday was though- pain wise anyway- so I'm hopeful that tomorrow I will be almost back to normal. I've already mapped out a new route in my head that I want to run. It's 4.3 miles and I'm excited to run it especially with my new shoes and new Bondi Bands. WOOT!!

Sorry it's a short post today- I will have a longer one after my run when I can review my Bondi Bands and give you details about my First Give Away!

5 comments:

Wells L said...

Those are super cute and sassy, indeed. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my bondi bands!!!!!! They absorb the sweat and keep the little hairs out of my face sooo well!!!! When you take off your bondi band- you'll be shocked at how sweaty it is - pretty gross!!! Hope you feel better - kick ass tomorrow on your new route with your new shoes while wearing your new bondi band!!!!

SeeAliEatSeeAliRun said...

I loooove Bondi Bands! Yours look super cute!! Love it!

MrsQ318 said...

I need to order some bondi bands... the flimsy little headbands I've been using just aren't cutting it!

Tri-Living...Together said...

Super, duper cute!! Love it!

Fruit Fly said...

RAD!!

My little message on my phone's main screen says "Just Keep Running". It matches your band now!