Monday, January 24, 2011

Run Run Run

I finally was able to get back into running today and I'm glad to be back. I only did a 1.5 mile run after rehearsal tonight, but it felt good. I finished in 22 minutes flat.

I'm also excited because a friend of mine from high school recently moved back home and joined the same choral group I currently sing with. We got to talking and he has decided to train for the same half marathon that I'm planning on running in the fall. So, we are going to train together! Hooray! I enjoy having more and more people to run with in races. The more, the merrier.

Quick update for exercise and food--

Food:

Key Lime Pie Yogurt- 100 calories
Apple Sauce- 50 calories
Deli Style Buffalo Chicken and Cheese Wrap (2 throughout the day)- around 800 calories
Hummus and baby carrots- 300 calories

Grand Total: 1250 calories

Exercise:

Ran 1.5 miles in 22 minutes- 175 calories

Grand Total: 175 calories

1 comment:

Kurt @ Becoming An Ironman said...

YAY!! Glad to see you're back at it!