Friday, August 19, 2011

Most EPIC Gift EVER

Sadly, my summer Girl Scout programs have come to an end. I'm going to miss hanging with all those girls every day- they were a blast! One of my favorite bunch of girls even made me a "Thank You" gift bag for coming and playing games and doing crafts with them. My favorite line from one of the thank you cards?

"We realize now that girl scouts is about more than selling cookies." 

How epic is that?! Love it! 
(And yes, most of the time when I introduce myself as being from the Girl Scouts, people ask me where the cookies are... haha)

They also know I'm a runner (I may have mentioned it a few times), so in my gift bag they gave me a new waterbottle. Check it out and tell me it's not perfect for me:


Seriously?! Greatest gift ever!

Have you ever gotten a hilariously epic gift? If so, what was it?

3 comments:

Stephanie Anne said...

HAHA LOVE the water bottle!!!

Meg O @watchmegorun said...

haha so cute! also, I tagged ya for an award on my blog :)

Lisa said...

Ahhhh - nice!